The sled dog rides take place exclusively on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on request and on predefined routes. On the remaining days we are booked or have rest days so that the dogs can regenerate.
The dogs are prepared and trained for the winter season from the beginning of autumn. Young dogs are accustomed to the harness from the age of 12 months and slowly trained on the team.
Price on request
A dogsled ride spans an entire day and includes the following
- Welcome drink
- 2.5 - 4.5 hours on a dogsled through the idyllic snowy landscape of Swedish Lapland
- Dive into the world of us Musher and lead your own team with our dogsled team and experience the enormous power these dogs have.
- Enjoy this unforgettable ride as a passenger on our dogsled in the quietness of nature.
- Visit to our kennel facility
- Cuddle with our dogs
- Take photos with the fur noses
- On request and for an additional charge, you can book a BBQ or an exclusive FlyHuLodge herb & cheese fondue at the campfire of our lodge
Families with children are very welcome
As the dogsled rides will take place at a temperature down to -35°C with low humidity, we ask our guests to wear warm winter clothes.
Offer for Musher
Musher that visit us have access to different trails. The length of our trails is between 7.5 km up to 65 km (depending on the weather and the snow.) Space for RV and caravans are available with electricity. The price for one week includes electricity, water and garbage.
The weekly price starts at
2.750* SEK per person
(this roughly corresponds 275,00 €)